Sunday, April 10, 2011

Modern Japanese Wedding Dresses

I... Absolutely... LOVE these dresses!
They're based on traditional Japanese wedding dresses, where the bride wears a white kimono (and I believe) a colorful kimono underneath... At least that's what I got from this video...
I love this guy and his channel, you should check it out if you're a die hard Jotaku! ;)
Anyway, I found these dresses when googling "Japanese wedding dresses" I believe, and this website came up. These aren't the traditional Japanese wedding dresses, but I think they're even more beautiful.
It's a modern day "pure" wedding gown. It's white. It looks like a ball gown. But, the glamorous thing about it is that it has a Sakura-Kimono twist to it! I love it! Even if I live in Japan or not, I definitely want to have one of these as my wedding dress!





















See?! Aren't these dresses absolutely adorable?! I love them, and I definitely want to wear second and third, but mostly the third ;) AH! I love them so much! By the way, my credits are due here...
These images were found at
http://poptasticbride.com/2010/03/modern-japanese-bridal-gowns-for-your-cherry-blossom-themed-wedding/
According to the website, the photos and the dresses belong to Culture Bridal Couture.
http://www.culturebridal.com.au/


I have no idea how much these dresses cost, but I think I'll save my money up and pause my wedding (which I most likely won't be having for at least 10 years!) until I can get one of these dresses. Or maybe I'm just being a little over-dramatic 15 year old with big dreams ;]

Traditional Japanese wedding dress attire.... Image found at
http://www.globaldreamers.org/share/japanwedding/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment